What a crazy year for hitting. I’m pretty sure that several of these players, the first five out, would have been top 20 in years past.
But, alas, this year they are not. Every one of these players still had an excellent season- it just so happens that a few guys ended up with better statistics.
So here are the bottom five, in no particular order:
- Ramon Garza, Charlottesville (Cornell): .305/.391/.382, 131 AB, 7 2B, 16/22 BB/K
- Joe Fortin, Covington (Rhode Island): .318/.439/.393, 107 AB, 5 2B, 18/21 BB/K
- Michael Brewer, Purcellville (Eastern Kentucky): .299/.380/.381, 147 AB, 7 2B, 15/30 BB/K
- Domenic Boselli, Covington (George Washington): .306/.360/.444, 124 AB, 6 2B, 3 HR, 9/14 BB/K
- Easton Waterman, Front Royal (Point Loma Nazarene): .311/.394/.336, 119 AB, 3 2B, 17/18 BB/K