Yet another look at how the playoff race is shaping up!
The playoffs will begin the day after the regular season ends. The format is the same as in past years; The top seed will play seed #4, and #2 and #3 will face off, all in best-of-three series. The division championship and finals series will also be the best of three.
- Strasburg has clinched a top two spot. Five remaining games: At Winchester, at Winchester, at Winchester, Purcellville, at Purcellville
- Woodstock clinched a playoff spot. Four remaining games: at Purcellville, at Front Royal, Winchester, New Market
- New Market won a monster game vs Front Royal last night. The squad still hasn’t clinched a playoff spot, but it’s closer… Three remaining games: at Purcellville, at Front Royal, at Woodstock
- Winchester is two full games ahead of Front Royal for the last playoff spot, but second place is still within reach. Seven remaining games: at Strasburg, Strasburg, Strasburg, at Purcellville (DH), at Woodstock, Front Royal
- Front Royal (still) can reach as high as third place with a strong finish. Five remaining games: at Charlottesville (DH), Woodstock, New Market, at Winchester
- Purcellville has been eliminated from playoff contention. Six remaining games: Woodstock, New Market, Winchester (DH), at Strasburg, Strasburg
- Charlottesville has clinched the #1 seed. Five remaining games: Front Royal (DH), Harrisonburg, at Waynesboro, Waynesboro
- Harrisonburg has five remaining games: at Waynesboro, at Charlottesville, Staunton (DH), at Staunton
- Waynesboro has three remaining games: Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, at Charlottesville
- Staunton has three remaining games: at Harrisonburg (DH), Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, and Staunton can still end up in any order at this point.