By Madison Hricik
Winchester Royals’ pitcher Kenneth Quijano soared on the mound this week, earning the honor of USA Signs’ Week 3 Pitcher of the Week. Boasting a 0.00 ERA, the starter rolled through his opponents to bring the team to an 8-8 record as far this season.
Of course, who can ignore the no-hitter Quijano earned? The starter rolled through seven innings, striking out six TomSox for a 7-0 win. The performance not only caught the league’s attention, but it also lowered his season ERA to 0.90.
- Triston Todorowski, New Market: 6 inning pitched, two hits, nine strikeouts for a 0.00 ERA
- Logan McClure, Harrisonburg: 6 inning pitched, three hits, six strikeouts for a 0.00 ERA
- Jarett LoRusso, Purcellville: 5 innings pitched, four hits, three strikeouts for a 0.00 ERA
- Stephen Restuccio, Charlottesville: 4 innings pitched, two hits, four strikeouts for a 0.00 ERA
- Daniel Ouderkirk, Strasburg: 4 innings pitched, two hits, six strikeouts for a 0.00 ERA.