New, improved info- it appears that the playoff teams are set, but the order is not. Also, new information on the start dates of the playoffs!
- Woodstock clinched a top two spot. Two remaining games: Winchester, New Market
- Strasburg has clinched a top two spot. If you’re wondering why the Express lost a win from last night to today, it’s because of a forfeit (July 18 at Purcellville- Express using an ineligible player). Three remaining games: at Winchester, Purcellville, at Purcellville
- New Market has clinched a playoff spot. Two remaining games: at Front Royal, at Woodstock
- Winchester has clinched a playoff spot. Five remaining games: Strasburg, at Purcellville (DH), at Woodstock, Front Royal
- Front Royal has been eliminated from playoff contention. Two remaining games: New Market, at Winchester
- Purcellville has been eliminated from playoff contention. Four remaining games: Winchester (DH), at Strasburg, Strasburg
- The only questions remaining are about seeds between the top two teams, and the #3 and #4 teams.
BARRING RAINOUTS, THE NORTH PLAYOFFS WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY, JULY 25
- Charlottesville has clinched the #1 seed, and the overall top winning percentage across both divisions. This team has won 14 of its last 16 games- they just keep winning! Two remaining games: at Waynesboro, Waynesboro
- Harrisonburg has three remaining games: Staunton (DH), at Staunton
- Waynesboro has two remaining games: Charlottesville, at Charlottesville
- Staunton has three remaining games: at Harrisonburg (DH), Harrisonburg
- Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, and Staunton can still end up in any order at this point- the race has gotten even tighter!
BARRING RAINOUTS, THE SOUTH PLAYOFFS WILL BEGIN ON SATURDAY, JULY 24