All Things Valley League is pleased to announce that the 2019 Valley League Annual will be available later this year!
Like its predecessor, the 2015 Annual, the 2019 version will be chock-full of everything that happened this summer. The book will be at least 150 pages, and will include chapters on:
- The results of every single game played, both in the regular season and the playoffs
- Postseason awards
- Short game reports on remarkable games
- Top hitters, starting pitchers, and relievers
- Each team’s most valuable hitter and pitcher
- A list of every player who appeared in a game
- Park factors
- Professional hitters and pitchers of the year at each level of pro ball
- Both a minor and major league report on former VBL players- all of them!
- Perhaps even some photographs…
- And more!
The book will be available in PDF form sometime this fall/winter. It would make a great gift and keepsake to remember the 2019 summer.
If you would like to order the 2015 version, click here!